Give your interiors a pop of colour and craftsmanship with our stunning Kantha bedspread!
Steeped in a centuries-old tradition, our Kantha bedcover is made using two layers of cotton fabric hand-sewn by skilled woman artisans of Rajasthan, India.
It is lightweight and made without any filling, making it perfect for year-round use. Layer it over neutral or white bedding or pair it with one of our hand block printed bed sheets for a vibrant look. It can be used as a bed cover, coverlet and throw blanket. It features a multicolour print on one side and plain solid colour on the other side.
* Double layered 100% cotton
* Size of the Bedcover- 90 by 108 inches (220cm by 275cm)
* Does not includesPillow Cases
* Hand or machine wash seperately in mild/liquid detergents
* Avoid hot water as it may lead to colour loss.
* Dry in shade
Disclaimer: This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities in shape, size and colour that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. Actual colours may vary slightly due to your screen's resolution and settings